Tuesday, April 18, 2023

tension

 

There has been some progress around here but not without issues. I don’t usually have a problem with tension but I can’t quite seem to adjust the sewing machine.

It’s possibly the new bobbin. Once I get that sorted these blocks can be put together. There will be a little hand sewing required on the back but it’s been much easier to quilt each block than to try a wrangle a big quilt on the machine.


This tower of delicious treats was enjoyed in the company of Gail from Gail’s Place who was visiting Australia and has covered quite a few kilometres in her travels.

Check out her blog to read about her adventures. Except for that pesky window frame, the views of the Jamieson Valley were stunning and we even managed a visit to Picklemouse Corner Patchwork.

We were stuck in some fairly awful school holiday traffic heading up to the Blue Mountains and on the way back into Sydney but managed to entertain ourselves.  

I’m so glad we had the chance to meet in person having been blogging buddies for sometime now. Perhaps I’ll get the chance to visit Missou-rah. 




2 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy! I love your garden path and hopefully the tension issues can be fixed soon. How fun to meet up with a blogging buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The treats look delicious! And I'd like to visit any place with Picklemouse in the name - such a fun name! I hope the tension issues are easy to solve... They can be so frustrating when you just want to sew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.