Sunday, August 15, 2021

rsc2017

 

I think you can guess from the name of this post, when I started this quilt. I joined So Scrappy’s Rainbow Scrap Challenge for 2017 and she hosts them every year.

Most participants make several different projects from their scraps but as I already had a few projects on the go, I decided to make just one for the challenge.

The pattern I used is called Handy Andy published in Homespun magazine June 2013.  My quilt measures 65 inches square. 

A special thank you to Joanne, from Canuck Quilter who sent me fabric for the aqua coloured block as it was the one colour I didn’t have in my stash at the time.  

Another UFO off the pile. 

Happy Stitching.


4 comments:

  1. finished! good for you - I've got 3 going this year and I think one of them will stick to baby size. I love the pattern you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fabulous to reduce the UFO pile! Your Handy Andy quilt is gorgeous. Such a lovely pattern. Those aqua touches were the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And hooray for a finish. I'm sure I have older UFOs than that, but you have to start somewhere, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! You do such lovely work, I'm always inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.