Sunday, January 4, 2009
5 Great Ideas
One of the things I have resolved to do this year, apart from continuing to support my local quilt shops, is to continue making handmade gifts. I will also try and buy handmade rather than commercially mass-produced items.
To this end, I have been searching the net, looking for 5 easy things to make. Here they are.
1. Jonas Apron in an Hour - using a fat quarter and half yard of fabric.
2. An terrific little fabric basket from pink penguin
3. Download a free pattern for a charm tote bag from buttonberry
4. Or this lovely heart shaped pincushion from The Pattern Basket
5. A Stitcher's Angel Sewing Bag from the talented MayBritt at Abyquilt
If you know of other blogs with free patterns then let me know.
Posted by a good yarn at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Ann...I'm going over to have a look...thank you for these. I find blogland so amazing...all the kindness and generosity there is out there never ceases to amaze me!!! Thank you for these...Happy Stitching to you...DzintraReplyDelete
Good idea! I'll have to think about it and let you know any others. :o)ReplyDelete