Sunday, January 4, 2009
5 Great Ideas
One of the things I have resolved to do this year, apart from continuing to support my local quilt shops, is to continue making handmade gifts. I will also try and buy handmade rather than commercially mass-produced items.
To this end, I have been searching the net, looking for 5 easy things to make. Here they are.
1. Jonas Apron in an Hour - using a fat quarter and half yard of fabric.
2. An terrific little fabric basket from pink penguin
3. Download a free pattern for a charm tote bag from buttonberry
4. Or this lovely heart shaped pincushion from The Pattern Basket
5. A Stitcher's Angel Sewing Bag from the talented MayBritt at Abyquilt
If you know of other blogs with free patterns then let me know.