Monday, January 5, 2009

Project A Month Challenge



Abyquilt and TagalongTeddies have a fun, low pressure challenge. The idea is to finish one outstanding *soft fabric* project a month. Many of us have half-finished projects, things that need binding or kits bought but not started. This will be a terrific way to tackle them. You might like to start making things for Christmas.

Add the above image to your side bar and keep a list showing what you have finished each month. As an added incentive there is a monthly prize draw and a super dooper end-of-year prize draw. Send you details to Maybritt and Kris if you want to go in the draw. Visit their respective sites for the details and rules.


3 comments:

  1. Great idea and a great challenge!!! Not sure if I will take it on although I want to put my WISP's on my sidebar to remind me of them!!! Will mull it over some more though, but I do have my TAFE cooking course starting up in February so thinking I may not be able to accomplish the one a month...but maybe will try anyway...thank you Ann for this info...Happy WISPing...Dzintra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea but one I'm afraid to join - I always forget to actually do them!!

    I look forward to seeing what you come up with each month though. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann I love this. Loved all the great projects too. What a wonderful idea and soooo much fun.
    Thanks,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.