Lola is particpating in a Pay it Forward and I have signed on and been *chosen* to receive a gift from her. One of the conditions is that I am to host a Pay it Forward on my blog. I have chosen to host my Pay it Forward now.
- I will select 3 people from those that sign up and send gifts to them. The gifts made to send to others can be anything...maybe tailored to their likes (according to their profiles on their blogs)...or just something I enjoy making.
- The gifts from me will be sent out sometime in the next six months.
- Then in return, you need to make the same Pay it Forward promise on your blog. I'm not too fussed about when you host your Pay if Forward - perhaps three months from now, six months or even next year.
- You must have a blog to participate and when you do host your Pay it Forward you have up to six months to send out your handmade gifts.
- Don't forget to post about the Pay it Forward gift you receive.