Lola is particpating in a Pay it Forward and I have signed on and been *chosen* to receive a gift from her. One of the conditions is that I am to host a Pay it Forward on my blog. I have chosen to host my Pay it Forward now.
- I will select 3 people from those that sign up and send gifts to them. The gifts made to send to others can be anything...maybe tailored to their likes (according to their profiles on their blogs)...or just something I enjoy making.
- The gifts from me will be sent out sometime in the next six months.
- Then in return, you need to make the same Pay it Forward promise on your blog. I'm not too fussed about when you host your Pay if Forward - perhaps three months from now, six months or even next year.
- You must have a blog to participate and when you do host your Pay it Forward you have up to six months to send out your handmade gifts.
- Don't forget to post about the Pay it Forward gift you receive.
oh ann. this makes me almost wish i wasn't making pif gifts now. i would have loved to got something from you.ReplyDelete
Ooo, dare I? I suppose I could manage something in 6 months, especially if I get onto it straight away.ReplyDelete
It is a lovely thing to do anyway!
I just read your comment on my blog... 108 is a little too hot for me... I guess we'll just have to stay where we are and take what we get, LOL!- JennieReplyDelete
I have been thinking about this since yesterday, and I decided that I would like to join your Pay It Forward! I think I can handle 3 handmade gifts... they don't have to be quilts, right? They could be knitted, or handmade cards or something?-JennieReplyDelete
They sure don't Jennie - they can be pretty much anything you like.ReplyDelete
This is such a lovely thing to do Ann...I am contually astounded at the generosity and kindness that abounds. Having said that I don't think I will participate this time...Have fun with it all...DzintraReplyDelete
What a lovely idea! I would love to join in.ReplyDelete
Thanks Micki, You are the second of three recipients who will receive a gift from me. I hope you are as excited about receiving your gift as I am in preparing it.ReplyDelete
Ann I think the PIF is a great idea. I would love to be one of the ones you choose.ReplyDelete
Thanks Kathy. Delighted to have you join! I will be in touch by email shortly.ReplyDelete
I would love to do this one time Ann...pleased you found your participants!!! Maybe after my Tafe course...Happy Stitching to you for this PIF...Dzintra XXReplyDelete