Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Stitch at a Time


I don't seem to be achieving a great deal this weekend. Perhaps it's the heat. Just a few blocks completed in the final border. More cutting to do. More piecing.

On a brighter note, the Delightful Dzintra, has presented me with an award. My first. Thank you Dzintra.


Of course, one should share the love. I would like to bestow this award on Jennie, Lola and Leanne. I enjoy their blogs immensely and they are very talented, creative people. Simply save the image and post it on your blog. You might also wish to nominate other bloggers.

Happy Stitching

4 comments:

  1. My pleasure Ann...and you've done more sewing than I have. Can't seem to be able to get into it...perhaps the call of the sea!!! Have a lovely week, Dzintra

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well deserved award, Ann!

    Sometimes weekends just need to be allowed to lead themselves where they go, perhaps its the weekend's way to tell us to slow down a little. I know some of my weekends (or at least one of the days) are like that.

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a sweetie!

    Thank heavens for the cool change! It's only about 20 degrees here today and I feel so much more energetic! And rain! It rained half the night, I'm sure I could hear the garden rejoicing.

    Happy stitching. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ann..thanks so much! Great minds and all that please check this post on my blog...;-)
    http://ansewon.blogspot.com/2009/02/thanks-racheljane.html
    Hugs,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.