Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We the People Mini Swap


This terrific mini swap was organised by Tracey over at Itching 2B Stitching. Thanks Tracey!

My swap partner was the delightful Kerri-Ann from idlenotions. I encourage you to visit her blog. She is a young mum with a beautiful 14 month old daughter. She doesn't get to sew and craft as much as she would like but she has made some very pretty things.

I was so happy to receive from Kerri-Ann a lovely parcel of goodies including a variety of fabrics (including some pieces of her school formal gown) along with pretty ribbons, buttons and threads. Fantastic!

What Kerri-Ann doesn't know is that I just love hot pink and lime green. I made a blouse in those colours a couple of weeks ago. I also love purple and have been collecting purple fabrics for a quilt. I'm thinking I could make some cards with some of the pieces Kerri-Ann has given me.

Thanks a bunch Kerri-Ann! I really enjoyed sending my parcel of goodies to you. It was a fun swap.

Happy Stitching

7 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased you liked you little pack of goodies. I'll have to remember to include some chocolate next time as well! I do hope you'll be able to find some use for the pieces I sent you.

    I am just overwhelmed with your generosity - just so kind. And I'm sure there will be plenty of mischief for me to get into when my little Miss Chief Mischief lets me get to the sewing machine!! :-) Thanks again. This was a fabulous swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lucky lady. New "toys"
    Have fun.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that Kerri-Ann included fabric from her formal dress! it looks like you recieved a lovely package :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you!! Hope we get to see some of the results of this little goody bag. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Nice goodie package for sure.
    I am sure you will make good creative use of them!!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely bright colours Ann!!! And how special to include some of her very own fabric from her formal dress...can't wait to see what you come up with....Happy creating...Dzintra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.