Sunday, January 14, 2018

repeat



Well, you were warned that this project would be on repeat for a while yet.

It's actually starting to look like a quilt and the inter-webs have been scoured for ways of straightening the edges - from stitching specially designed pieces to cutting bits off.

No decisions made yet but I happened upon some bargains at Penrith Patchwork.


The dark blue print is backing fabric from the sale bin; the white/red/blue print was heavily discounted if you bought what was left on the bolt; and the lighter blue is a wee bit of William Morris. 

These should finish the project nicely.


9 comments:

  1. Just keep sewing...just keep sewing... Repeat is okay. Progress is progress, right? The new fabrics are great. I especially like the darker blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking really good! Those fabrics will work in perfectly too. I still haven't done anything except pack up a little more Christmas; still lots to go! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! And the new fabric is perfect - a lucky deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I like the idea of using a facing of the same block and leaving the edges shaped, mind you I haven't tried it yet but it looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind one iota that you repeat photos of your lovely quilt. I am loving this one......'tis fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just fine with repeat. This one is always lovely to look at. Nice fabric additions :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my lordy Ann I love this project, its going to be beautiful. Your new fabrics are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This quilt is beautiful! I love your fabrics and even though it is taking time to do, it will certainly be worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like such a slacker when I look at all your beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.