Sunday, August 1, 2021

pause

 

This is the design I settled on for the corners. It works okay I think. I had a lot of fun, some frustration, trying different ideas with the quilting rulers.

Most importantly, it’s quilted. Now there’s a pause because I don’t have binding for this quilt.

I’ve ordered a purple print to pick out that colour from the backing fabric.  So until it arrives, the quilt shall be set aside and inspiration on how to quilt the next UFO needs to be found.

A cup of tea and a browse of the interwebs for ideas are in order.

Happy stitching

5 comments:

  1. The quilt and your quilting are both absolutely beautiful! I'll be watching to see what you work on next. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting design you stitched in the corners looks fabulous, Ann. The backing fabric is lovely. I hope you are faring okay up there in lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect corners! I look forward to what you come up with to work on next. I'm sure it will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I was also looking at the inner white border and wondered how you did that quilting design. It looks rather intricate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.