Monday, September 30, 2024

rsc september - dark

 

 The colour for  the 2024 Rainbow Scrap Challenge  in September is Dark. There were plenty of black scraps in the stash from a baby quilt I made a while ago. 

Not sure what is planned for October but I will be making a brown version as well. All up I want 16 blocks to make a square quilt. The challenge only makes twelve so I’ll be adding to these.

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and well. Storm Helene and the damage from high winds, flooding and failed dams on such a large scale has been extraordinary.



1 comment:

  1. I don't remember that baby quilt, but I do like it! And the single block is so pretty in just black and white. What colors will you use to make up the four more you need? Blue has so many shades, and I always have a lot of them, so that would be at least one of my choices, but I suppose your stash may have something different to say!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.