Sunday, September 15, 2024

sprung

  

Spring came a month early and so the garden needed some attention.  It’s been really windy and warm or cold. The weather can’t seem to make up its mind. Oh,  and Tasmania pinched all the rain.  Pretty sure they would have a happily shared some as they’ve had an awful lot.

Now I can sew down the binding on the Arkansas Traveller quilt - my favourite part of making a quilt.

When it’s been too windy to work in the garden, the Granny Squares got some attention.


Still a quite a few more to make but having fun in the process.


2 comments:

  1. We had fall here for maybe a week, but it was apparently fake fall because the temps are back to summer again. And no rain. I'm not entirely complaining, as I'm not fan of winter, but I do like fall! Your projects are coming along nicely, though I do understand how springtime activities can take over all your free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A week or so ago I would've gladly sent some of our torrential rain up to you, Ann. =) Your Arkansas Traveller quilt is beautiful and it looks as though you are having fun with those Granny Squares.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.