Tuesday, December 23, 2008

'Tis the Silly Season

If you've got nothing better to do today, why not take...

The Wrapping Paper Test

You are Considerate and Mature


You approach the holidays with responsibility and co-operation.
You'll do your part to make sure that everyone else has a happy holiday.

You aren't particularly picky or high maintenance during the holidays.
You're happy to be in the company of people you love, and you're willing to "go with the flow."

Of all the types, you are the most likely to give someone exactly what they want.
You're also the most likely to wrap all your presents well - to prevent peeking!


Well...I did say it was the silly season!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Might be the silly season but I did the test!!! Merry Christmas to you Ann...have a happy and safe New Year. I have thoroughly enjoyed your visits...Dzintra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 'dependable and trustworthy'! (I picked the brown paper with blue snowflakes). The description also sums up the Sagittarian in me!

    Have a wonderful Christmas Ann, and don't worry about the lateness of your present - I haven't even posted mine yet! (it's been a tiring week and I've missed a lot of Nana Naps!)

    Enjoy! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.