Monday, October 7, 2019

revival


G'Day!

You might remember me from previous blog posts although it was some time ago.

Not much to show for the last four months, I'm afraid but yesterday the sewing bug bit and I went back to working on my pretty floral quilt.

Just two more sides to add and I'll have a finished top. Maybe. I still might add another border that can be trimmed to straighten up the quilt after quilting.

I also folded all the leftover pieces which constitutes tidying up - which qualifies as housework*. 


*that's my story and I'm sticking to it

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember you all right; you're my friend from years ago! I really like your story, and I'm glad you are sticking to it! Can't wait to see your finish of your quilt with those beautiful blocks! Welcome back, Friend! I've missed you! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you! I have been guilty of not posting for a while, so no problem. Hope you don't stay away so long from now on, we do enjoy hearing from you. Your fabrics are so pretty I can hardly wait to see progress on this quilt. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors, I'm not sure how you can stay away for so long! I hope this is the start of regular quilting (and blogging!), but I know life has to happen, too. I'm glad you're back in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love that it qualifies as housework! Nice to hear from you and so happy the quilting bug hit you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes indeedy, tidying up fabric scraps definitely counts as housework. Love this pretty quilt. So happy to visit you after this little while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is this "housework" of which you speak? :) I'm glad the sewing bug has found you again. I'll pop in again as I'm able to see what pretty projects you move forward.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.