Sunday, March 31, 2024

tiffany

 


Here’s the new project - Confetti Stars by Wendy Sheppard with Joanna Figueroa’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s fabric range.


There are several different colourways for this pattern but this one grabbed my attention. Wendy’s pattern calls for fat quarters but I’ve only got a layer cake which I’m determined to make work.

I’m aiming for a square quilt with at least 16  twelve inch blocks. There might be some scrappier versions and maybe the leftover fabric pieces can be used in a border. We’ll have to wait and see.

Joanne at Canuck Quilter has a timely blog post on the Basics of Stitch and Flip. I think I need a finer pencil to mark the diagonals which would help.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt! I love the colors you've chosen, but I always do. And I'm right there with you about making a layer cake work (or whatever I have that is not what the pattern calls for).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.