Sunday, June 14, 2020

chains


This weekend proved to be less eventful than the last and I've been able to catch up on some stitching and made some of these . . . 


and these . . .


and these . . .


until I had these . . .


I am one and a half blocks away from having enough to start putting this together as a quilt top but there has been a change of plans. More about that next post.

I've just noticed that I have put some of these blocks together the wrong way. Oh well, I can see a little unpicking in my future!


6 comments:

  1. How annoying you have to unpick some of these pretties. Love all those sweet and happy triangles together. How lovely they look assembled into blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that some of them are different, but don't know how they are supposed to be. They are all lovely, anyway. We are all familiar with unpicking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful blocks, as always. But darn it...I hate when I sew things wrong and sometimes try to talk myself into just leaving it be! As for a change of plans...always leaving us hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such pretty fabrics and I like the blocks. Looks like just three little corners doing their own thing, you can get them back in line in no time. These are so pretty, hope you have lots of fun sewing time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such pretty blocks. Bummer on the unpicking...I have been doing that lately as well and feel your pain. I can't wait to see the next post. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked at those beautiful blocks until I was cross-eyed, trying to find the mistake! I remembered a quote from Bonnie Hunter a few weeks back: "No one is perfect; that's why there are seam rippers!" ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.